Saturday, January 31, 2009
Home again!
We are home!! They let us go about 4:30 yesterday (Jan 30). We are all so happy to be home together and are looking forward to things getting back to "normal". We got home late Friday night, unpacked the car and got ready for bed. However, Anna Grace didn't sleep. Not one wink, so that meant neither did I. Fortunately, my mom was here with us and could play with Allie the next day so I could get some sleep whenever Anna Grace did. That wasn't very often though. There are mounds of laundry to be done and I have big plans for some major cleaning in our house. Dr. Thomas said "nothing smaller than a nickel before age 4". Stickers are from now on banned from our house, the next stickers our girls get will be on their driver's license. Who would have thought a sticker would have caused all this and almost cost us our little girl's life. We are praising the Lord on this day and pray that we will never forget how He has taken care of our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment