Monday, January 5, 2009

Yesterdaywas a very exciting day at the Hunter house, some time early afternoon Anna Grace pulled herself up and took about 4 steps toward Andrew. We all freaked out of course, then Andrew stood her up and turned her around and she took a few more steps. Later that night all four of us were on the floor letting Anna Grace walk back and forth. Even Allie got in on the fun and wanted to practice her walking too. When Andrew and I were done, Anna Grace was not done she demanded we help her up and let her walk. She needed a break though. We took her back to the doctor today because she is having more breathing problems. The doctor was clearly stumped and is sending us to a Pediatric Pulminary specialist in Baton Rouge. We are a little disappointed that it has come to this, but at the same time we are ready for this to be fixed, so we will do whatever we have to do! Please keep her and us in your prayers.












1 comment:

Johnson Journal said...

I'm so jealous! I wish Jesse would walk! He's close but not yet. Let me know when Anna Grace's appointment is. I can Allie if you didn't want to take her although I know you have family in BR.

Elizabeth